Fried rice is considered as favorite meal by everyone as you can take it with meat or vegetables. It is easy to cook and delicious dish that can be stored in the fridge also. It is a classic Chinese dish that can be prepared comfortably and Yangzhou located in the eastern Jiangsu province is its origin. It is really simple to learn how to make fried rice with the use of different ingredients according to your priorities. It is a great alternative of steamed rice and can be served as side dish or main meal with addition of meat, vegetables and seafood. Following ways will help you to learn how to make fried rice:
Following ingredients are necessary to collect before learning how to make fried rice:
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Pepper as per your taste
- 3 Tablespoons of oil for stir fry
- 4 Cups of Rice (Previously cooked one day old rice)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce
How To Make Fried Rice?
- If you want to get mushy dish then it will be good to use at least one day old already cooked rice. It will give better texture and taste to your dish. Use your fingers to break up clumps of your rice to have evenly cooked dish.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl to get frothy texture and keep them aside for further preparations. Heat your frying pan on medium heat and add oil to cook eggs on medium heat. Put eggs in hot oil, stir and scramble the mixture. Remove eggs from pan after cooking.
- One tablespoon oil is enough for the pan coating before adding rice to stir fry them for 2 to 3 minutes. You can add soy sauce during stir fry process. You can use dark or light soy sauce as per your choice. Add salt and pepper as per your taste but be careful because access can be bad for your health.
- Put eggs back in the pan with green onion and stir fry everything thoroughly. After mixing everything properly, your dish is ready to serve to your guests. You can add veggies, meat or any other ingredient in the rice but it is important to increase quantity of eggs before increasing ingredients.